Sometimes letting go means letting go of our old ways of healing.
This fabulous workshop, happens only once a year. In it, you will learn how to let go of your old ways of thinking, recognizing that you CAN heal the environment, and at the same time heal yourself.
Collaborating with Nature: Experience Mutual Healing
Trees and You!
Click HERE for more info
and to register.
Mutual Healing Between Trees and People
The Two-Way Street for All to Flourish on Earth
· Exchange mutual healing: Give Tree Whispers – Receive trees’ life-force-based transmissions.
· Enjoy profound intuitive and sensory encounters with Trees and other Nature Beings.
· Experience Earth, Air, Fire, and Water as interactive forces or elemental Beings.
· Move from “me” to “we” with 5 steps for practical collaboration with Nature.
· Find out why killing is obsolete and how to apply innovative Live and Let Live-based ecological processes.
· Envision a wanted world and take steps toward its realization.
From inside of a transformed mindset, we give and receive rejuvenating bioenergies with wise trees on Omega’s campus. It’s a reciprocal act of love we can take back to our lives and beloved trees. All Beings on Earth can grow and prosper through this overlapping consciousness approach.
After we offer intentional Tree Whispers®, the trees’ inner functionalities improve. Then, we accept trees’ Life Force-based transmissions as healings.
Dr. Conroy attributes part of his recent health recovery to receiving trees’ gentle scanning.
Dr. Jim Conroy and Ms. Basia Alexander are our guides for a shaman’s journey into this dynamically balanced world of trees and all ecosystem Beings-even “invasives.”
We join with like-hearted people in empowered collaboration with Nature to reverse environmental damage, gain sacred wisdom, accomplish cultural transformation, and enjoy personal restoration.
NOTE: Please register soon. Other classes usually offered during this time-frame take good dorms, camp-sites, and cabins early.
Friday, June 3rd, 2016, 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Saturday, June 4th, 9am – 5:30pm
Sunday, June 5th 8:30am – NOON
Click for More Info and to Register now at:
Rhinebeck, New York, 800-944-1001