Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Top

Everything is 100%

Mind KEY / Creativity  / Everything is 100%

Everything is 100%

Charla Dury: The Grounding Rod – Focusing your energy in the present moment

****************************


The Symbol for Yin and Yang resonates with me.  It always has.  In fact, I have a tattoo with a yin yang symbol in the center.  Not even kidding.

I was looking around as I was thinking about writing this blog and I noticed that everything is whole.  And I’m not just talking about an uneaten pizza or other circle shaped things.  Even non-circle shaped things are always 100% because there’s always a balance.  The earth provides balance.

When one thing is less, others are more.  When a glass is half empty, its technically 100% full, even if only 30% is water.  The other 70% is air, but the glass is technically 100% full.  My son is always reminding me. “Is this glass half empty or half full, mom?”  And I pick one or the other, depending on my mood that day.  He’s always right there to tell me that I’m 100% wrong.  The kid’s brain and logic makes even me tired.

All I’m trying to say is that we are all whole.  100% of us.  Whether only 40% of us is focused on one thing or another, we are still 100% there in every moment.  Think about that.  100% of you is here.  Right where you are.  Be here.  Be present in the moment.

And enjoy it.

 

****************************************************


If you’d like to read more of Charla’s grounding words, visit her at www.charladury.com.  

Share
Charla Dury
Editor and COO

Mother, blogger, cyclist, travel enthusiast, accountant and writer, Charla Dury blogs about her experience in humanity. Whether fact, fiction, poetry or creative nonfiction, Charla’s writing brings out the human experience in each of us. “We are all part of one big human family and can relate to each other on multiple levels,” Charla said. “It doesn’t have to be only skin deep.” One of the most profound reasons Charla blogs is to bring back a sense of community and connectedness that is often lost in the world of technology.

No Comments

Post a Comment

Follow us on Social Media