doTerra representative, Jane Morba, offers us a recipe for a coconut salt scrub that can incorporate your favorite essential oils for glowing, more vibrant skin.
1 cup organic virgin coconut oil
1 cup Pink Himalayan (or Epsom) salt
1/4 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil (may substitute grapseed oil)
15 drops of your favorite essential oil
1. Melt coconut oil in microwave or over a double boiler.
2. Once melted, remove from heat.
3. Add Fractionated Coconut Oil and Pink Himalayan Salt into melted coconut oil.
4. Stir until combined.
5. Add essential oils.
6. Let sit until coconut oil solidifies, stirring every 10 minutes.
Tip: Put in refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
7. Stir until well combined and store in an airtight container.
8. To use, rub on skin and rinse with warm water.
– See more at: The Blog on Doterra.com